Sygnatures Toulouse is organised into service divisions comprising chartered accountants, statutory auditors, legal experts and IT specialists.
Our firm thus brings together 90 Sygnatures employees.
· A chartered accountancy division of around thirty people who are specialists in their field of activity (health, food distribution, automobile, real estate, etc.).
· A statutory and voluntary audit division of 10 people who are specialists in banking, industry, SMEs, mandates for listed and un-listed companies, etc.
· A consolidation/accounting reporting division of 6 people involved in the organisation of consolidation processes and the production of reporting and financial statements under French and international standards.
· A payroll outsourcing division of 10 people and a high-performance tool developed using the SaaS model which offers real-time accounting and dashboards, whatever the size of the company or its location (France or foreign country).
· A social and human resources division of 10 people using the SaaS model, who are specialists in payroll management and human resources consultancy.
· A legal and tax division of 10 people to assist you in the steps and choices you need to make in setting up and running a company, specialising in restructuring and sale operations and in drafting contracts.
· An IT division of 22 people who are more specifically specialised in hosting, telecom (operator approval) and development of dematerialized management tools, which can assist companies in optimising their administrative and financial organisation.